- How do you define social justice?
- What is your reaction to the term social justice?
- How do you integrate social justice into your personal and professional identities?
- What does it look like on a daily basis?
- What other words come to mind when you think of social justice (e.g., oppression, privilege, equity, access to care, health disparities)?
- What personal experiences have informed your understanding of social justice?
- What types of social justice and advocacy-related activities would you like to become involved in?
Dr. Mitchell is currently a Postdoctoral Researcher at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. She received her doctorate in Counseling Psychology at the University of Louisville and completed an APA-accredited internship at the University of Utah Counseling Center. Her research examines links among cognitive and systemic coping strategies with neuroendocrine and immune functioning in the context of chronic stress.